CHALLENGE ONE (August 1, 2009 – June 30, 2010):
Books I Have Completed for the Challenge:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Reading Challenge: The Harry Potter Reading Challenge
- Review: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
- Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
CHALLENGE TWO (July 1, 2009 – June 30, 2010):
The Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge hosted by Beth Fish Reads. In this one, participants read all the books from Charlaine Harris’ series featuring Sookie Stackhouse.
- 3 for 3 in the Reading Challenges Department Today: Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge
- Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge: Dead Until Dark & Living Dead in Dallas
CHALLENGE THREE (January 1 – December 31, 2010):
J. Kaye’s 100+ Reading Challenge is pretty straight forward, read 100 or more books by the end of 2010. Only books started on or after Jan 1st count. This one will be quite a challenge for me!
Here is my list of completed books.
CHALLENGE FOUR (January 1 – December 31, 2010):
The 2010 TBR Challenge is a challenge to read 12 books from my TBR list that have been there for 6 months or longer.
1. The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
2. High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
CHALLENGE FIVE (January 1 – December 31, 2010):
For the South Asian Author Challenge, I plan to use this challenge to discover authors I have not previously read. I am going to join the challenge at the Five Book level.
CHALLENGE SIX (February 1 – January 31, 2011):
Living up to its name, for the Chunkster Reading Challenge you are challenged to read books 450+ pages. There are different levels, I am joining at the Mor-book-ly Obese level, which is six or more chunky books.