Thanks to J Kaye’s Book Blog for hosting this weekly meme.
We are entering the first full week of fall. How did this happen?
I have kept on track for the second week of finishing up two books. I also started two books, but I’m not that far in to either (including that new one from Dan Brown, you might have heard he has a new one out)– and now I have others I must read this week.
Also, as a reminder – this is Banned Books Week. I am working on a longer post for this week but wanted to acknowledge it here as well.
Happy Reading All!!
BOOK TO BEGIN/CONTINUE
1. The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
3. The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe
4. Dancing with Ana by Nicole Barker
5. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
So how about you? What are you reading this week?