I have the best of intentions with this great challenge that Natasha at Maw Books Blog has put together. It started by making tacos for dinner last night after finishing up my “intentions” list.
Now as a new book blogger, there are some things I need to get together and work on, such as:
• Develop list of topics to write about
• Develop calendar of posting topics and reviews
• Add to blog roll
• Transfer blogs I follow to a new reader
• Draft at least five future posts
• Draft at least two book reviews
• Update look of site: add more features and buttons
• Create at least three future site challenges
I am sure there are so many more things I need to/should be doing, and imagine that as I am dedicating my time to this challenge I will come up with more, especially as I see what my other fellow bloggers are doing – you might spark some more ideas. So I will continue to update throughout the day on Twitter.
To all who are also in the Bloggiesta challenge – good luck, and happy to share this with you.